Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy New Year!












Well, I haven't been writing much these days, but that doesn't mean I haven't been busy! To see what I've been up to you can tune into my Facebook page (under BadGal Quilts) or my Etsy store. I am currently working on block printing, embroidery and a new kind of quilt... you'll see when I have it up and running!

It was a very busy Summer & Fall and now I am happily back at the sewing table with lots to do. I'm currently carving a block of the Brooklyn Bridge so we'll see how that turns out.

So far I've done of the Goldfinger girl and a Vespa and a few sea animals. I am hoping to get an astronaut and robot done pretty quickly as well as some very cute ones for babies clothes.

I'm also doing a lot of applique on babies clothes which is really fun. I can't believe I waited this long to do applique - I have been teaching myself and it's easy and makes quite a statement.

Here's some of what I've been doing.

Hope you are all having a good 2010 so far.

No comments: