Saturday, August 4, 2012

More floor cushions for wee ones

so i just finished making two more floor cushions for two different friend's kids. it's so much fun to make these because, unlike quilts, i can make them in about a day and get them done! quilts are much more personal can be customized in fun, interesting ways, but they take a long time.

so here are photos of the finished products. i'm off to make a couple more and hopefully some cat blankets for my local shelter and then maybe a quilt for the baby i'm about to have any second. we'll see if he lets me get that far! i'm about 9 1/2 months pregnant and get soooo tired so easily, but watching tv and sewing is kind of my happy place right now.

again, i got this pattern from Living with Punks.










2 comments:

Unknown said...

whoa! I *need* the red skull one. Maybe five.

Well... "need" is probably a slightly strong word since I don't know what I'd do with it/them, but it's awesome.

A tall redhead said...

thanks, john. ya never know when one might turn up!