Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I have a helper.

I brought out the baby boy quilt that I am almost done with and took a break to check email and stuff and stood up to return to the project table and found that I had a helper.



Yoda.




Is my biggest and shyest cat. He was born in our backyard and was feral. Not stray - feral. He wouldn't let me touch him for three months when we brought him and his siblings into our apartment as 6 week-old kittens. He wouldn't let my husband touch him for an entire year.




Now he is a snuggle maniac. He will jump on a quilt if I turn around for the shortest amount of time.




I think I know what my next quilting project will be.



He needs his own quilt.

But it is nice to have help.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

¡Cheers!
Argentinos. Bye.

A tall redhead said...

Muchas gracias!

Tiene un buen fin de semana. Ciao.