Monday, June 8, 2009

Okay, almost done with Sam's quilt & BadGalQuilts T-shirts are in!








A friend of mine has a BGQ t-shirt, the cool, "distressed" kind that hipsters wear. The kind of tee that looks good on the boobs and is snug in a sexy way and a few friends of mine mentioned they wanted one. So I ordered some! They fit small so I got Mediums, Larges, and XLs.

Here they are! This is a sneak preview - they will soon be listed on my BadGalQuilts Etsy site.

Also, I managed to get Samantha's quilt done, except for the label and binding, for her birthday party so we got to show it to her. I will see her and her parents again this Sunday so I can hand it over then. It looks pretty good! I love the fabrics I used and like the color combination. I hope she gets a lot of use and love out of it!

2 comments:

hoshika said...

I would LOVE to get BGQ t-shirt.
Those bags are nice and cute too!
Somehow I envy you. I don't know why. It's your creation.. :P

A tall redhead said...

Hoshika! thanks for your kind words. i have no idea why you'd envy me, but i will take it as a compliment. your work is beautiful - works of art.[http://hoshikacards.com/cardgallery.html -for those who don't know.]

i will save a BGQ t-shirt for you!