Friday, August 22, 2008

Milo's Baby Quilt - Photos

So my loving husband went out and got me a new digital camera (because he broke the old one, poor thing) and I took photos of the new baby quilt.

I am proud of this one as well although there definitely are mistakes. The color scheme works well, I think, and is bright and cheerful. It does not have the subversive edge that I plan on incorporating into most of my sewing, but I wanted to make the quilt for Milo a cheerful, colorful, happy quilt and I think it worked! I'll let you be the judge.





































I love the backing fabric! It's Clouds by somebody... I'll figure it out and post it because it's so cheerful and cozy and great for kids.

I added a hanging sleeve for the first time on this quilt and am about to try to attach a label dedicating the quilt to little Milo.

All in all, it turned out well although I need to work on my binding, mitered corners and seams. Progress tho... it's all about progress.

1 comment:

Ehme said...

Wowser! That turned out so nice. You are amazing m'dear. Milo is a very lucky kidlet. Can't wait to see what you come up with for Thing 1 and Thing 2.