Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy 2009 and the latest tea towels!

So for Christmas I made a few gifts on commission for people, as well as for family (and forgot to take pictures of them... doh!)and finally took photos of my Dad's finished quilt!

So here are some of them. Some more superhero tea towels (the last of that fabric, such a sad reality).









And some more Texas tea towels for a good friend of mine who is also from The Lone Star State.







Some tea towels with another fabulous fabric the "Nico" print that is also out of production. Oh, how I would have bought tons more if I'd realized how precious it was...







And the photos of my Dad's quilt. I quite like this one.















Happy New Year to all! I can't wait to get back to the cutting board, iron, and sewing machine starting tomorrow. I've got a lot lined up that needs to get done. Beginning with Zoe's baby quilt.

1 comment:

joshua said...

Glad I've found your blog, one of the very best of the kind.
Have a blossom blessing! And if you do drop by at mine, I sure hope
you at least blogbang me by watching my french creativitees from beginning to end
and mind my paypal donate boton for milk and nappy-diapers.
What's two or three bucks or euros to you?
Do note it means my salvation for I am desperate for survival
and that close to die from dispare and misery.

I realy need your help badly and your help is that simple, but then
we all need eachother one way or another sooner or later.
And you can allways count on me and my big hurted heart.
Scratch my back and I'll scratch yours in a Mystical
and Misterious way, oh blessed one!

[Up to now ZERO is what I've got! Everybody is frightned
to be fooled by giving or I'm nothing but a dum ass by begging.
Yet is that so hard do give two dollars or euros or pounds away
helping someone unemployed and utterly poor?!].

PALAVROSSAVRVS REX