Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Hiiiii-yah! Super cool Asian-girl-kick-ass tote with skull interior













I am in love with this bag. Probably because it took me a long time to make it. I'm still experimenting and getting things to be a little better each time I make one. But how cute is this? I know, I know, I'm too proud of myself. But I love these fabrics and they compliment one another so well.

This is a small tote, perfect for Summer, that has two interior pockets - one smaller for a cell phone, and one for a wallet - and a key chain sewn in so you can locate your keys in the bag. The handles I have reinforced with twill tape so you can carry something a little heavier.

I already have a buyer for this one (and I may just keep this one myself and make her another one!) but I will be making more soon. I also have this Asian themed fabric in light blue and pink so I'll be making variations of this with those too.

Hope you like it!

2 comments:

Ehme said...

I absolutely love these!

A tall redhead said...

Yay! So glad. I will make you one. Let's discuss.