Thursday, May 14, 2009

Leopard & Pink Flowered Tote - with a little help.







So I'm starting to make my first "real" bag. The Ava Bag. I have one other tote that is 'soft', but this one will be firmer and cute, I think. It has leopard fabric on one side and pink, flowered fabric on the other. It should be reversible when I'm done, altho I'm making it firmer than the instructions say so we'll see. Here are the pieces I've been cutting. Tomorrow, hopefully, I can get to work on putting it together! Should be interesting.

I love the bright pink with the leopard print. Ideally, I would pair this leopard print with a more retro fabric, but I loved these colors together. And you can see my gorgeous helper. "Helper".

I'll put up a picture of the finished product once I'm done. As well as getting to work on the queen sized quilt for my friend, I might also try to squeeze a quick crib-sized quilt in by June 7th. No problem! That may not happen, but I'll give it the good college try, as they say. You know... THEM.

No comments: